I just can't cope

To start a discussion post as a new topic.

Re: I just can't cope

Postby Beany Boo » March 29th, 2017, 4:55 pm

I read your post.
Emotionally,

Mr B. Boo
Beany Boo

Issues: Food insecurity, anihilation anxiety, impingement, fearful-avoidance
preferred pronoun: That man, his things

Re: I just can't cope

Postby Namu » September 13th, 2017, 9:48 am

Sir-knob-head,

Are you still with us?

I'm so inexpressibly sorry for what you've been through. *So* much of the anger you express is just like mine -- the futility, the unfairness, the idiocy of reality's/life's arrangement, the apparently endless-until-death taunting struggle. I haven't gone to other threads to get a fuller picture of your story so far, but I did read through this one, and I see that your post here from last March was the last time you posted on the forum. I worry.

I am impressed with how you have kept returning here and reaching out, "using your words," as another poster said. Trying to express the fury of utter frustration --especially trying to express it in words, rather than melt-down actions -- can seem like it will only add to the feelings, but sometimes it does help. It is good to keep reaching out for help, in whatever direction your trust remains intact. I hope this forum has been only trustworthy for you, so that it can continue to be a safe place to reach for.

You have tremendous sympathy from me. I don't know whether you can find relief in this life. I hope so more than I can say.

I hope you'll come back and let us know how you're doing. There are, from what I see in this thread, several on this forum who care about you, want good things for you, and wish we had the answers you need.

May you find peace, very soon, of a sort that lasts, and may it come about in some surprising way. Since non-surprising possibilities haven't done the job, it would be nice if something unanticipated arrived on your doorstep. Plus, pleasant surprises are fun. I wish you pleasant, wholesome, truly helpful surprises.

Namu
Namu

Issues: Frustration with life's rules, which seem arbitrary and too hard
preferred pronoun: she

Previous

Return to Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)